James Martin Associates, Inc., is looking to expand our growing team with a new Commercial Maintenance Account Manager to sell, manage, plan and schedule weekly maintenance and enhancement services to our customers.
James Martin Associates is a leader in the landscape and snow management industry, providing services to our customers in the northern Chicago area for more than 40 years.
What you will be doing...
Account management, client retention, enhancement sales, new contract sales, business development, production layout and overview, along with winter responsibilities for our snow operations team.
On a weekly basis...
This job might be for you if...
- Introduce and meet with new clients to sell commercial landscape maintenance contracts and enhancement services.
- Prepare estimates and proposals for presentation to clients.
- Make daily customer site visits, and regular phone contact to ensure quality services and customer satisfaction.
- Direct landscape and snow crews on maintenance service orders, with a detailed and planned approach.
- Consistently offer additional services to customers, to educate and build customer confidence regarding the enhancement of their landscape investment.
- Schedule and plan daily activities. Meet regularly with the General Manager to review progress, sales goals and performance.
You consider yourself an expert of landscape maintenance standards, knowledge of plant material and installation standards.
You communicate clearly. You write well. You can explain just about anything to anyone, and you're comfortable communicating in writing and on the phone.
You are organized and pay attention to details.
You are motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked.
Preferred Experience and Education
- Prefer degree in landscape management, horticulture or equivalent experience
- 5 years’ experience with landscape maintenance
- CDL license a plus
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office programs
This is a full-time position with a comprehensive benefit package including: Medical, Dental, 401(k) with match and Generous Paid Time Off.