Human Resource Associate – Part Time
James Martin Associates, Inc. is a Landscape Management company that appreciates our mission to enrich lives! We are looking for an authentic, passionate and inspiring Human Resource Associate to join our high performing team. This position will have regular interaction with the COO and two General Managers.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Lead Sourcing and Recruiting efforts for Mundelein, IL and Longmont, CO Operations
- Manage Hiring Process for candidates, pre-screen, schedule all interviews, perform background checks, conduct reference checks and preparation of offer letters for both locations to ensure it runs smoothly from pre-hire to onboarding.
- Administer High School, Jr College, and University Recruiting efforts, including Attending Career Fairs.
- Create Social Media Career Awareness initiatives - LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Support retention, performance management and employee separation programs.
- Hire the right people and grow exceptional talent.
Education and Experience:
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to function effectively under pressure and demonstrate discretion, integrity, and fair-mindedness.
- Adept at working with leadership to influence/facilitate change and accomplish objectives.
- Demonstrated practical knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including performance management, benefit administration, recruiting at all career levels, employee relations, and federal and state respective employment laws.
- Must be proficient with MS Office.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Degree in HR preferred
- SHRM certified a plus
- 7 + years of human resource experience working in 2-3 environments
- Bi-lingual a plus
This is a part time position: 20-25 hours a week. Based on experience, skills and qualifications this position has flexible compensation rate.
If you are interested in adding to our culture, apply today!