Design Build Project Director/Landscape Architect
James Martin Associates, Inc. is an award-winning Landscape Architecture firm serving Chicagoland’s northern suburbs for over 40 years. We are looking to add to our Design/Build team! The Design Build Project Director will be responsible to bring a consistent flow of profitable business to the company while giving exceptional customer service to our clients.
- Develop, organize and execute landscape design solutions for presentations to clients by creating budgets, base maps, site surveys, and identify plant materials
- Ensure all estimates and proposals are prepared and approved prior to meeting with client
- Continuous business development through marketing, sales and service.
- Coordinating and supervising construction services to ensure projects are meeting client needs and are within the proposed plan
Experience and Education:
- Knowledge of plant and construction material, horticulture, job estimating and proposal writing
- Ability to read blueprints and specifications
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal with crew members and clients
- Significant residential sales experience
- Effective problem solver and a flexible, hard-working individual who is highly organized
- Degree in landscape architecture or horticulture preferred
- 5-7+ years of experience in landscape design and sales
- Proficient with computer software programs including AutoCAD, 3-D Rendering Software and Microsoft Office
This is a full-time position with a comprehensive benefit package including: Medical, Dental, 401(k) with match and Generous Paid Time Off.
To apply visit us at www.jamesmartinassociates.com/careers
Thank you for applying. Due to the volume of responses received, only qualified applicants will receive a response.