James Martin Associates is currently hiring for an experienced Mechanic/Fabricator needed to repair and maintain of a fleet of landscape and snowplow equipment, diesel trucks, tractors, skid steers, trailers.
Primary Duties Include:
- Inspect, repair and maintain trucks and vehicles including: diesel engines, automatic transmissions, air brake systems, steering and suspension.
- Preventative Maintenance - oil changes, tire rotation, tune ups.
- Repair brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning and computer systems.
- Cut, bend, punch, shape and weld metal to create the needed part which may include anything from a bracket or bumper to an outrigger sub frame and larger.
- 2-5 years of strong automotive/truck mechanical, problem-solving and repair experience.
- Must provide complete set of mechanics tools.
- Must provide Motor Vehicle Report for driver's license (CDL License, preferred not required - will train).
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Life & 401k plans along with Paid Time Off.
Guaranteed 40 hours plus option for overtime, paid every 2 weeks!