This summer is the time for you to show off your passion and experience for landscape design architecture with an internship at a fun team based organization.
James Martin Associates (Vernon Hills, IL) and L.I.D. Landscapes (Boulder, CO) have been a dual-branch progressive, award winning landscape firm for over 40 years. We are seeking exceptional landscape architecture students, like you, to learn and develop as our industry’s future leaders.
- Working on design teams in all aspects of a given project to develop detailed design documents for construction plans.
- May also conduct code research, write specifications, and coordinate permitting
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Enrollment in Landscape Architecture Degree Program and at least 2nd year of design courses.
- Candidates must possess a thorough knowledge of AutoCAD and Windows
- Excellent graphic skills
- Other desirable skills include construction and maintenance field experience, horticulture knowledge and an interest in photography.
- Valid driver’s license
Apply at www.jamesmartinassociates.com or www.lidlandscapes.com. Please include a copy of your design portfolio for review.